Wednesday, November 14, 2007

HW 35: Letter to Readers

Over the past 13 weeks of blogging for this class I have learned a lot. I have learned a lot about not only writing and how to write a good paper or paraphrase, but also I have learned about different people, cultures, and the actual art of blogging and how it is changing our world. I have learned that maintaining a blog can sometimes be hard work but is sometimes in rewarding in the end if you get comments on your blog. Writing homework that people can view and learn things from you makes the homework more fun and encouraging to do. I have learned how to summarize, quote, respond, add my own voice to papers and writings that I have done, which has been really helpful. I definitely feel like a better writer after taking this class.
I hope someone reading my blog learns from it and becomes more open minded, as I have. Reading a variety of books has made me much more open minded to different people and cultures, and I hope other people can see that through my blogs. I think my best work on my blog is the posts that were about the book Blog! How the Newest Media Revolution is Changing Politics, Business, and Culture combined with what I learned in They Say I Say. In those earlier blogs I was able to put what I learned in They Say I Say and intervene it with my thoughts about Blog! How the Newest Media Revolution is Changing Politics, Business, and Culture. That is what helped me to become a better writer.
Once the class is over I don’t think I’ll keep up with the blog, but I may check it every now and then. I might post once and a while but not much. I’ll want to come back and see if anyone found my blog and left any comments.

1 comment:

Tracy Mendham said...

Nicely done, Alessandra.
You can set Blogger to automatically email you whenever someone leaves a comment.