Monday, October 8, 2007

HW 17B: Zuniga Influences Election

The first interview I read was the interview with Markos Moulitsas Zuniga. Although it was a little confusing to read, I could see that it was very political and that Markos is very passionate about politics and his democratic view. After Markos’s interview I went right to Ana Marie Cox’s interview and felt like it has absolutely no connection to politics. Ana seemed to blog for the fun of it, to make fun of people, because she had nothing else to do. I really couldn’t see how these two blogs connected with each other. Overall though, to answer the question, I chose Markos’s blog to make me more likely to influence the way I would vote in the coming election. Actually, Markos’s blog would actually make me want to vote in general. His interview was much more informative and I could really tell that he blogged to change people’s minds. His blog was to inform people about what’s going on in the political world and I could tell he really loved doing it. I looked at each blog on the internet as well. Markos’s blog is serious, informative, and formally written while Ana’s blog was more playful and used more everyday very informal language such as, butt hole. All in all Markos Moulitsas Zuniga’s blog would influence my decision to vote and the way I will vote next month.

No comments: