Monday, October 8, 2007

HW 18: Amy Winehouse Least Favorite Blog Post

I took a look through the Jezebel Blog and as I was scrolling down, and scanning through posts a couple of pictures caught my attention, and absolutely disgusted me. The headline of the post states, “Amy Winehouse never lets a good fag go to waste.” The headline sums the story up and the pictures show what no one wants or even needs to see. One picture shows the singer bending down to pick a cigarette up off the ground. The second picture shows her with the cigarette in her mouth and she’s lighting it. Check it out yourself: http://jezebel.com/gossip/snap-judgment/amy-winehouse-never-lets-a-good-fag-go-to-waste-307758.php. Right when I saw these pictures I knew nothing else could compare to this blog post. I thought it was gross and dirty. Smoking cigarettes in my opinion is gross to begin with, never mind picking it up of the dirty city street to smoke it. Although this cigarette could have been dropped by Amy the pictures make it seem less so. She has a bunch of things in her hands and it seems impossible that she would have the hands to pull a carton of cigarettes out of her purse. Therefore I’m convinced she found this cigarette on the ground from who knows who, picked it up, and smoked it. Ew.

No comments: