Monday, September 10, 2007

HW 4 Option 2: Toshiba

"The Voice of a Customer" Response

Toshiba Company/Computers

In response to reading “The Voice of the Customer” in Blog! How the Newest Media Revolution is Changing Politics, Business, and Culture I thought about what was important to our age group being in college. Our lap top is the big thing we look forward to after graduation, and every graduate should get a computer that promises good quality and a computer that will always work. I own a Toshiba lap top so I figured I would find out what Toshiba is promising me. When you first open the Toshiba website www.toshiba.com they say they are “Innovative just like you.” Their group slogan is “Committed to people, Committed to the future” (http://www.toshiba.com/csrpub/jsp/home/SResponsibility.jsp). I agree that Toshiba is committed to it’s people. I have had my computer for about a month now and I am constantly using it. I have never had a probem with my computer and if I was too I’m sure Toshiba would help me out. I could not find a Toshiba company blog, but I did find postings from other blogs reading that Toshiba lap tops were offering cutting-edge technology to improve your productivity and help you work faster. Toshiba seems to be a promising company and I recommend one of their computers. Toshiba is promising good quality and commitment to their customers and they stay true to their slogan.